Monday, May 10, 2010

TD 5/05 - 5/10

I've been somewhat remiss on all fronts lately.
(1) business trip to SF went well, I only got one run in, my typical 8 miler to the edge of the Presidio. Next trip down I'm going to go into the Presidio and check it out some more.
(2) After business trip, no exercise for a couple of days due to lack of sleep and work = busy.
(3) diet? major falldown. I'm eating a lot of crap at work and generally not doing too well.
(4) Weekend: got in a 38 mi hilly ride on the E side to Issaquah and up the first part of Cougar Mtn. Sunday I took the day off b/c mothers day. I did a killer TRX session instead, concentrated on legs. I also did a lot of mellow walking / biking with kids. Kiran did his first 8 mile bike ride!
(5) Monday it rained and I wussed. No swimming, nothing.

I've got to get back on the good eating train, I can feel the fatigue from too much sugar. Arrrggh.

Tomorrow is climbing with Rob.

No comments: