Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Back in the Saddle!

Today was my first day back at work, and after almost 2 months off, it felt great to be earning a paycheck again. Actually, yesterday was the first day at work, they flew me down to Burbank for a company orientation. This is the first time I've ever been at a company mature enough to need a company orientation -- actually the first time that I have ever been at a company where there are other people besides engineers :) Holy Diversity, Batman!

It feels great to pull a paycheck again. I knew I missed it, but didn't realize how important it was to my mental health to work. Anyways, more later -- this week is going to be an adjustment week, I've got to retool my whole schedule a bit as I figure out how and when I'm going into work, and how and when I can get some swimming/running in.

No comments: