Wednesday, April 21, 2010

TD 4/20

Ah, 4/20, the holiday of choice for the herb friendly crowd!
I drove and parked downtown, then spun on the fixie to the climbing gym, for the first climb in 6 months. Forearms were weak, but it was good to be back. I think that this is a good counter point to triathlon training, since it stresses other muscles and is a great mental break from endurance sports. I'm going to try to get in at least 1x/week! (travel permitting)

Diet today: not bad.
  • Breakfast: 2 pcs toast, 1 protein shake
  • Snack: 1 protein bar, 1 mojo bar
  • Lunch: 1 bowl chili with cornbread
  • Snack: 2 oranges
  • Dinner: 1 pc fish, lentils, egg rolls
  • Post Dinner: I was seriously contemplating an ice cream sandwich, but then forgot about it (really!) and ended up drinking some warm water instead. Wow. Senility trumps willpower, I guess. 

No comments: